August 08, 2011

Cherry Chip Cookie Sandwiches

Do people actually like crunchy cookies?  I mean, I'll eat one in a pinch.  Maybe even two or three....just not to offend whoever was offering them to me. But, personally, for me, soft cookies are the ONLY cookies.  

Last week I came across Cherry Chip cake mix and decided to bake SOFT Cherry Chip Cookie Sandwiches. They turned out pretty darn good -- and I don't even like cherry flavoring. 

Cherry Chip Cookie Sandwiches 

1 box of Cherry Chip Cake Mix
2 eggs
1 Tbl water
1/3 cup of vegetable oil

Mix together and bake 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Makes approximately 3 dozen.



For the cookie sandwich filling, I used Betty Crocker's Cookie Creme (I don't care what Martha says, there is NOTHING wrong with semi-homemade). The cookie creme tasted a lot like Oatmeal pie filling.... 






Easy. Yummy. Pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment