May 31, 2011

June 2011 - Monthly Meal Planning

Ah, its summer... one of my four favorite times of the year {ha ha}. In honor of the warmer weather and less clothing, I attempted to incorporate more light summer type food and less heavy carbohydrates. Attempted, I said… successful at it, not so much. In no particular order, here are the meals for June:

Strawberry Chicken Salad and Fresh Bread
Gyros and Greek Salad {the Hubs LOVES gyros}
Carne Asada fajitas with Spanish Rice {recipe coming soon!}
Gnocchi Supreme {no, I apparently cannot have a month without gnocchi}
Sliders and other small bites, including a too cute mini-wedge salad
Turkey Lettuce Wraps and Fresh Bread
Kabobs served over Wild Rice
Taco Pizza {my belly loves me some Pioneer Woman recipes}
Grilled chicken with watermelon, mango and jalapeno salsa, yellow rice and black beans {recipe coming soon}!

There you have it!  What are some of your go-to summer recipes?


1 comment:

  1. I love you! I am new to blog following and it's not in my regular routine, so I need some tips on that! But Tara, I was thinking of you, took some time to read, laugh, and reread what you do. I'm thoroughly impressed. :-) sh

    ReplyDelete